Hello! My name is Yuta Urushiyama. I proceed with HCI research and app development, aiming to be an application engineer who can logically explain why the product has usability. I like argument labels, thus I mainly use the Swift language both for research and for personal app development. SerialBuddy, which is the serial communication app for macOS that I released, achieved 1st rank of Dev Tools on Mac App Store (Jan. 11, 2020).
Research: urushiyama [at] iplab.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
/ Blog: aswif10flis1ntkb [at] gmail.com
Department of Computer Science
Graduate school of Systems and Information Engineering
University of Tsukuba
Field of Interest
- Human Computer Interface (HCI)
- User Interface (UI)
- Seamless Interaction
- Eyes-free Interaction
- Text Input Methods
- I finished Science & Mathematics Course, Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka High School.
- I entered College of Media Arts, Science and Technology, School of Informatics, University of Tsukuba.
- I finished College of Media Arts, Science and Technology, School of Informatics, University of Tsukuba.
- I entered Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba.